Weddings at USC
The six-acre campus at Unity Spiritual Center offers an ideal setting for weddings, whether indoors or outside
Its features include:
- Theater-style seating in the sanctuary, providing a tranquil environment for up to 300 guests
- The indoor chapel, which overlooks a meditation garden and offers intimate seating for up to 25 people
- The outdoor meditation garden, an ideal space for small, intimate ceremonies
- The gardens surrounding the center, which can accommodate larger outdoor weddings and photos
- Nondenominational ceremonies
Weddings are affirmations of the triumph of love. When shared with friends and family, they bring a sense of the wonder of life to all who participate.
Unity Spiritual Center’s positive spirit and its ambience of warmth and openness make it an authentic place for events centered on expressions of joy and love.
People of all faiths or no faith are welcome at Unity Spiritual Center. It is particularly inviting, however, for couples who are spiritual but not necessarily religious.
We want to provide the ideal setting for your wedding, along with the support that will allow you to relax and enjoy your event as much as your guests will.