Weddings at USC
Our indoor facilities have re-opened!
Unity Spiritual Center has wedding officiants who will create a personal, spiritual ceremony for you. One that reflects your unique relationship and your love for one another.
Its features include:
- The indoor chapel, which overlooks a meditation garden and offers intimate seating for up to 25 people
- Theater-style seating in the sanctuary, providing a tranquil environment for up to 300 guests
- The outdoor meditation garden, an ideal space for small, intimate ceremonies, up to 35 guests
- The gardens surrounding the center, can accommodate larger outdoor weddings and photos
- Nondenominational ceremonies
- Large parking lot to accommodate your guests.
- Convenient location just off I-90 at Clague and Detroit Roads
- No permit needed
Weddings are affirmations of the triumph of love. When shared with friends and family, they bring a sense of the wonder of life to all who participate.
Unity Spiritual Center’s positive spirit and its ambience of warmth and openness make it an authentic place for events centered on expressions of joy and love.
People of all faiths or no faith are welcome at Unity Spiritual Center, as well as same-sex couples. It is particularly inviting, however, for couples who are spiritual but not necessarily religious.
We want to provide the ideal setting for your wedding, along with the support that will allow you to relax and enjoy your event as much as your guests will.
Your wedding can be as simple or elegant, creative or traditional as you wish.
You are not at the mercy of the weather. Outdoor weddings can easily be moved indoors.
Wedding Price List
Indoor Unity Sanctuary (55 – 175 guests) $300
Indoor Unity Sanctuary (176 – 300 guests) $350
Outdoor Back Lawn (55 – 300 guests) $200 - $500
Indoor Community Room (55 – 100 guests) $200
Indoor Chapel overlooking Meditation Garden (up to 25 guests) $150
Outdoor Meditation Garden (up to 35 guests) $150
Minister’s fees without rehearsal $300
Minister’s fee with rehearsal $400
Use of Sound System $25/hour (2 hours minimum)
Bridal Room for pre-ceremony preparation $50
You may use our facilities and bring in your own minister. The charge is $25/hour for rehearsal and day of the wedding (Minimum charge of two hours each day)
Please note wedding fees may increase if the wedding is on a holiday or holiday weekend.