Unity's Five Principles
As you gain a deeper understanding of the spiritual ideas presented by Unity Spiritual Center, you can explore and apply Unity teachings to your life in a setting of support and companionship.
Unity's five basic principles state that:
- God is all good and active in everything, everywhere
- I am naturally good because God's Divinity is in me as it is in everyone
- I create my experiences by what I choose to think, feel and believe
- Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I become aware of God and bring out the good in my life
- I do and give my best by living the Truth I know; I make a difference
Unity is grounded in the belief that we are spiritual beings made in the image and likeness of God (Gen. 1:27), and therefore, essentially good. "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." (Gen. 1:27 KJV)
It's pretty simple!
Learn more. Visit Unity's website at www.unity.org.