As a community, we pray together Monday to Friday at 8:00 a.m. We invite our entire community to join us for this prayer call which lasts approximately 10 minutes. One of our prayer chaplains leads the prayer, and there is no need for you to say anything unless you choose.
Call (267) 807-9500.
When prompted, enter access code 559110#
August 2022 Prayer “Open to the Divine”
As a human, being open to You, the Divine, is something I need to remember. My true essence is the spark of divinity within me, and when I let it animate and guide, I find ways to celebrate all that I am and all that is. I Am Open. Amen.
USC Congregation Visioning Prayer and Affirmation for The Ministerial Search Team
Here at Unity Spiritual Center, we have experienced different phases throughout our almost 100 years, yet...
· We remain centered in God’s love and empowered in Truth.
· We are One in Spirit.
· Aligned with Source, all things are possible, and therefore, our ability to co-create is limitless.
· Centered in this Truth, we embrace the transition to a new Spiritual Leader with love and faith.
· In the Divinely Ordered realm of manifestation, we open our doors, we welcome our new minister, and widen our circle as we co-create an inclusive world where minds and hearts are transformed, and hands are connected in raising the global consciousness in love.
· We give thanks, knowing that, in Spirit, this is already accomplished and we are blessed beyond our wildest dreams ... and so it is ... as we allow it to be ... Amen.
Affirmation for the Search Team
Joyously I AM affirming that the right minister is drawn to our congregation, and our congregation is drawn to this right minister in perfect Divine Order, and I AM grateful. Amen
There are three ways to listen to an audio recording of a call.
You can call the playback number at (717) 908-1041. When prompted, enter the access code 559110#.
Recordings are posted on our Community Facebook Page. Please click here to visit or join.
You will also find audio recordings of our recent prayer calls below. The most recent is at the bottom of the list.