You’re invited to join with other Unity women of all ages, in our Reinvented Women’s Retreat, a one-day mini version on July 18 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. The plan is to gather outside at USC under the trees and tents we’ll set up for singing, chanting, dancing, sharing our experiences, and inspiration. Outside, we’ll have room to spread out. We’ll turn the sprinklers on if it’s hot! A simple breakfast will be provided. Bring your own brown bag lunch. We’re keeping it safe and simple, but it will be SPIRITUAL!
· One Day Outdoor Women's Retreat
· Saturday, July 18 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
· Free. (Love Offering welcomed)
· Singing, Chanting, Dancing, Praying, Sharing Circles, Inspiration
· Held under the trees in USC backyard to provide space for social distancing
· Simple breakfast provided.
· Bring your own brown bag lunch.
Please register for this class by clicking on the register button below: