Sustainable Prosperity 1.0
A freewill offering will be received at each class.
Sustainable Prosperity 1.0 will be a monthly class meeting 1 Sunday per month from February through October 2019. The class which meets from 12:30 to 1:30pm is designed for those desiring to come learn prosperity principles, but not yet ready for the full committment and work of Sustainable Prosperity 2.0
The topics will include:
- Feb 10-- Building a Consciousness of Prosperity
- Mar 3-- The Energy of Money
- Apr 14-- The Value of Knowing Your Values
- May 12-- Everything You Wanted to Know About Tithing
- Jun 9-- Do I Have To Give Up My Wants to Prosper?
- Jul 14-- How Does Faith Fit In?
- Aug 11-- Moving Beyond the Block of Fear
- Sept 8-- What Does Forgiveness Have To Do With Prospering?
- Oct 13--The Prospering Power of Gratitude