We hope you will have the opportunity to join us for our Sunday services either at 9 am or 11 am. If you are unable to join us, please check our live streaming and podcast sound recordings of each service.
- Nov 17: Ask the Minister
- Nov 24: We Are One (Note: This is one combined service at 10am followed by a Thanksgiving Potluck)
Advent Series - Do You Hear What I Hear?
- Dec 1 - Do you see what I see?
- Dec 8 - Do you hear what I hear?
- Dec 15 - Do you know what I know?
- Dec 22 - Listen to what I say
- Dec 29 - Burning Bowl Ceremony
The first Sunday of the month is our Multi-generational Sunday. Children of all ages are invited to attend services with their families. We are excited to have new programs for youth of all ages the rest of the month. Youth classes begin altogether as one group for Opening Circle followed by individual classroom attention based on ages and grades. Please try to arrive a few minutes early to join us, sign your children in, and be a part of this opening circle.