We hope you will have the opportunity to join us for our Sunday services either at 9 am or 11 am. If you are unable to join us, please check our live streaming or pre-recorded lessons as well as our podcast sound recordings of each service.
Unity Spiritual Center continues its annual tradition of a Fall Program with small group studies on Sunday, September 30. This year our entire community will be studying Neale Donald Walsch’s Book, What God Said. Our Sunday morning messages will reflect our readings from the book. The Youth and Family Ministry Program will also be focusing on similar lessons.
- September 30: Let There Be a New Gospel
- October 7: Bless the Illusion
- October 14: There is No Absolute Truth
- October 21: How Do You Know When You Know?
- October 28: The Most Exciting and Dangerous Teaching
- November 4: Are You Listening?
- November 11: The Step Most Have Yet to Take
The first Sunday of the month is our Multi-generational Sunday. Children of all ages are invited to attend services with their families. We are excited to have new programs for youth of all ages the rest of the month. Youth classes begin altogether as one group for Opening Circle followed by individual classroom attention based on ages and grades. Please try to arrive a few minutes early to join us, sign your children in and be a part of this opening circle.