We hope you will have the opportunity to join us for our Sunday services either at 9 am or 11 am. If you are unable to join us, please check our live streaming or pre-recorded lessons as well as our podcast sound recordings of each service.
In 2019, our theme is One Humanity, Many Stories. We begin the year with the inspirational story of Peace Pilgrim who began a 25,000 mile walk for peace that lasted for 28 years and many miles beyond her initial intention. We will explore her booklet, Steps Toward Inner Peace, which will be available for free throughout the series.
- January 6: Assume a Right Attitude Toward Life
- January 13: Living Good Beliefs
- January 20: Finding Your Place in the Life Pattern
- January 27: Want vs. Need
- February 3: Simplify Life
- February 10: Purifying the Body and Mind
- February 17: Purifying Desires and Motives
- February 24: Relinquishing Self Will and Separation
- March 3: Relinquishing Attachment and Negative Feeling
The first Sunday of the month is our Multi-generational Sunday. Children of all ages are invited to attend services with their families. We are excited to have new programs for youth of all ages the rest of the month. Youth classes begin altogether as one group for Opening Circle followed by individual classroom attention based on ages and grades. Please try to arrive a few minutes early to join us, sign your children in, and be a part of this opening circle.