We hope you will have the opportunity to join us for our Sunday services either at 9 am or 11 am. If you are unable to join us, please check our live streaming and podcast sound recordings of each service.
Discovering Your Soul Signature
- Sept 29: Being with the Uncomfortable
- Oct 6: Rewiring Unconscious Patterns
- Oct 13: This Harmonious Present Moment
- Oct 20: The Expanding View of You
- Oct 27: Allow Doing to Arise from Being
- Nov 3: Moving from End to Beginning
- Nov 10: The Red Road - A "Way of Life" with Guest Speaker Douglas Blue Feather
- Nov 17: Ask the Minister
- Nov: 24: We Are One (Note: This is one combined service at 10am followed by a Thanksgiving Potluck
The first Sunday of the month is our Multi-generational Sunday. Children of all ages are invited to attend services with their families. We are excited to have new programs for youth of all ages the rest of the month. Youth classes begin altogether as one group for Opening Circle followed by individual classroom attention based on ages and grades. Please try to arrive a few minutes early to join us, sign your children in, and be a part of this opening circle.